Friday 18 December 2015

Best Status for Whatsapp

Here are the best statuses for Whatsapp friends. Go ahead and use them..

Best Status for Whatsapp

  • You have key to my heart.
Best Status for Whatsapp

  • Never give upon your dreams.

  • Don't Cry say f**k you and Smile. :)

  • Pretty is just a pretty word.

  • Forever confused and Forever Curious.

  • Love is old

  • Love is new Love is all Love is new

  • I fell in Love the way you fall asleep...slowly and then all at once..

  • I want to be your favorite HELLO and hardest GOODBYE.

  • Never give up, you're going to get there someday.

  • Be yourself

  • Trust is like a paper once it's crumpled it can't be perfect again.

  • I don't care what you think about me, I don't think about you at all.

  • Why fall in love..? when you can fall asleep zzzzzz....

  • Missing someone is the way of reminding you that you love them..

  • Whatever you are, be a good one.

  • Live for the moment because anything else is uncertain

  • What is Love? - in maths -- it's a problem - in history -- it's a battle - in science --it's a reaction But in my heart, it's you

  • If you have the courage to dream it, you can definitely do it.

  • You are given the life because, you are strong enough to live it.

  • Just because something isn't happening, doesn't mean that it will never happen.

  • Feelings Change...memories don't

  • I don't have the time to hate people who hate me, I am too busy loving people who loves me.

  • If people are trying to bring you down, it only means you are above them.

  • A dream is a dream, until you decide to make it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment